CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Two months!????

It's really been two months since I posted last? Not sure if anyone still checks back here with my lack of production, but I will update everyone of what's going on. I finish my school year at work. It was a great year! I learned a ton working with Louis, a 4th grade autistic student. I am going to miss him and pray that he gets a good aid for next year. His new classroom is not going to be a good fit for him next year.

I finish my 2nd semester of grad school and started my 3rd. I am taking 15 hours of classes over the summer. During the month of June I will be in class on Mondays from 9am-10pm, Tues 9am-4pm, Wed 9am-8pm, and Thurs 9am-4pm. It's going to be a stressful month, but I can do it. I'm not working this summer so I wanted to take as many classes as possible. This schedule should allow me to finish my classes by next spring and then do my internship over the summer.

As I said, I'm not working this summer, but will be trying to find odd jobs to help pay for gas money and food. If you need anything done, let me know! I just finished staining a pretty large deck for a friend.

Angie and I got back together the last week of April and so far things have been going great! We went to Kansas City Memorial Day weekend to visit her parents who just moved there from STL.

Other than classes my summer plans are pretty much up in the air. My roommate is working in Wyoming this summer at a wilderness camp for at risk youth. Angie, myself and his girlfriend plan to take a trip out there in July. I would like to do some hiking and canoeing/kayaking around here this summer if time and money are available. I'm also looking forward to trips to visit my parents and my sister and her family this summer.

Well, I hope all is going well with you. Here is a pic of Angie and I from our trip to KC.


0 comments: