CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 4, 2007

My Turn

Well, my sister started it, my mom signed up, so I figure I will give it a try. This is my first blog ever! Exciting, huh!? Well, don't expect too much, but I will try and post on a regular basis. Let me warn you though... be prepared for anything. I called it "Searching For Answers" because so often when you freewrite what is on your mind then leave it sitting for a while, and come back later on, you find that you are much more tuned into life than you sometimes think.

I am also getting in touch with my artsy side by trying to get into photography. I will post some pictures every now and then.

2 comments:

Carin and Michael Schindler said...

welcome to the dark side.

Abbie Johnson said...

glad you joined me--it's fun you'll see